Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sheffield Visits

Time for the second post! First of all I would like to apologize to my sweet friend Alie and her adorable new baby boy, Mason (aka...my little boyfriend!). Mason was born in April and I was honored to host Alie & baby Mason's Sip-n-See in May. We had a great turn out and baby Mason got all sorts of great things! I love him and need to see him again soon since it's been almost a month now!

Sheffield flew in on Friday afternoon/evening and we start off the night right with a Mule on the patio. I was dog sitting, so we were at friend Lauren's house for the weekend. After our Mules we got ready and met Mia at LoHi Steakhouse for dinner. I love that place! Then after dinner we met up with Susan at Highland Tap &  Burger where we sat on the patio for a couple beers. It was a somewhat early night since we had the volleyball tourney the next day.

Saturday we met at Wash Park at 8:30pm for our end of the season tournament. After 9 hours of playing (yes, we finished at 5:30pm) and 19 games we got 2nd overall!!! We did great and had a great time winning! :)

 The crew
 The Fields
 Our "campsite" for the day and please note Ryan brought a Keg of his homebrew...delicious!

 We never go hungry
 Finally a break from breakfast burritos
Raul with the ladies

Hanging out between games


Water got into the cookies...oh No! Yes, Ryan drank that...GROSS!!


Then Saturday night a group of us headed out to dinner then to Mile High Sci Fi. We were exhausted though after 9 hours in the sun and heat.

This weekend I'm off to Houston with my girls Rossi, Susan and Mama Mia! More stories and pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment