Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Christmas 2011

This post is LONG over due. I'm so sorry! 2012 is proving to be a BUSY start! Of course, that is just me too. I LOVE having a busy schedule. :)

So I'm going to keep the written portion as short as possible because I have a lot of pictures to share.

My parents and little brother came into town for Christmas and stayed with me. It was so fun having them here! Plus, I got to meet my brothers new puppy, Hank! He is awesome! So adorable and a good little boy.

Part of my mom's Christmas present from my brother and I was (DRUM ROLL).......Canvas and Cocktails! I am telling you...I LOVE IT and so did my mom & brother! Here are some pictures from our class. My mom & I did decided to do another picture because we liked it better than what was being painted during our class.


















Here are some pictures from our Christmas exchange with all the Skrabec's. Grandma was VERY generous this year! Thank you Grandma! I love you!





On December 23rd my dear friend Kristen gave birth to her sweet baby girl, Olivia! I had the opportunity to visit them in the hospital on Christmas Eve! What a blessing this baby girl is. Another baby for me to love on!








Christmas Eve we had dinner at my house with my parents, brother, grandma, Matty O, and Rob. We had a wonderful dinner prepared by my grandma and mom. Then we all took off for Christmas Eve service.

Then the night after Christmas we had free tickets for the Christmas lights at the Botanical Gardens in Denver. It was beautiful.








 This was the MOST beautiful tree!

It was a wonderful Christmas. Like all good things it has to come to an end. My family packed up and took off at 3am on Tuesday, December 27th. And for those friends that know my family well...they drove out and back in the '92 conversion van! BTW...I am getting the van for the summer! It's the perfect camping vehicle. :)

Cheers,
Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment