Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Canvas and Cocktails

Canvas and Cocktails

What a great idea! I had the opportunity to go two nights in a row. The first night I took my Aunt Kristy for her birthday present. We had fun painting skis! I thought this was a the perfect night to take her since she owns a beautiful cabin in Winter Park and the skis painting would/will fit perfectly in her cabin. Here are pictures of the evening.

Here is what we start with...


 And this is what we are suppose to create...

Here goes nothing....

Mountains...Check!

 Skis...check!

And our finish products...




Then I went with some amazing ladies to celebrate my friend Diana’s birthday! What a fun idea! We had a wonderful time.

Here is the example painting of what were going to create...
Here are the pictures I got from the night.

















It’s amazing how different each of our pictures’s turned out. The wonderful thing about art is that they are each truly their own master pieces. Look how different and beautiful each of our paintings are?!?!

This is an activity I will be doing on a more regular basis. It's a great activity to do with friends, especially in the winter when it's cold and dark outside after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment